Vegan Leather Care Guide
We are proud of the quality of our bags. Every Bagular bag is designed to retain its timeless beauty. With proper care, your bag will be your companion for a long time.
- For general cleaning, use a damp cloth to wipe down the faux leather.
- To remove stains, use an (unscented) soap – simply rub some into the stain, and wipe off with a damp cloth.
- To dry, wipe down with a dry cloth.
- Do not use a hairdryer or any type of heat to dry your bag. Applying heat can cause the leather to crack or harden.
- It is advised to store faux leather bags in a dry and dark place. Direct sunlight can dry out faux leathers, which can cause cracking.
- Wipe away any moisture before storing your bag.
- Be sure the bag is completely DRY before storing it.
- For optimal results in maintaining the bag’s shape – empty bag before storing.
- For long periods of storage, we recommend keeping the bag in a soft cotton pillowcase. This will prevent discoloration from dust or infestation by insects